- 11 Miles to Emmetsburg Municipal Airport
- 13 Miles to Hwy. 18
- 78 Miles to Interstate 35
- 50 Miles to Interstate 90
US Hwy. 20 is nearest 4-lane highway, approximately 50 miles south of Ayrshire. Commercial air service is provided approximately one hour to the south at Fort Dodge, Iowa, and to the east at Mason City, Iowa. Connecting flights are offered to both Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and Des Moines International Airport.
- Supplier: MidAmerican Energy
- Phone: 800-358-6265
- Private LP Tanks
- Supplier: City of Ayrshire
- Phone: 712-426-3510
- Private Septic
- Ayrshire Farmers Mutual Telephone Co. offers service
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) available.
- Wireless - Connections available in the Ayrshire area.
- Fiber Optics – available in Ayrshire area.
- Iowa Communication Network (ICN) - Local school districts and Iowa Lakes
- Community College provide video conferencing and tele-commuting course work.
- Services at Building: Phone, Internet, Cable TV
For more information regarding this building, please contact:
Ayrshire City Hall
Jan Stowell, City Clerk
Kossuth County Economic Development Corp.
Phone: (515) 295-7979
Fax: (515) 295-8873